- Marketing & Commercial
Business Analyst – Baltics
Betsson Group has business team in Estonia, looking after the Betsafe brand in Baltics and SuperCasino brand in Estonia. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to support the business team.
What’s in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Estonia, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
You’re good at:
- Strong Analytic skills
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Good visualization skills
- Knowledge of data warehouse and ETL development, but not a must
- Degree in Quantitative Sciences
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of programming languages like R or Python is not a must but good to have
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Support the Commercial Director, Head of Products and other stakeholders within the brand
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside the brand – Web Analytics, Data Science, Optimization, Business Intelligence, Marketing, etc.
- Set up regular and ad-hoc reports based on briefs from CRM, Product managers, Marketing and Customer Experience team
- Work with KNIME to automate list extraction tasks for improved efficiency with data manipulation and availability
- Manage ETL flows and maintain a data warehouse for third-party platforms used within the region in order to provide visibility in BI self-service tools
- Develop dashboards in PowerBI and QlikSense
- Educate the team on data best practices and drive data-driven culture
- Identify and Monitor Key Performance Indexes, providing timely Support and Direction of the Business Performance
- Understand Business Mechanics and convert Business Decisions into Measurable Objectives and Risks
- Being able to identify Touchpoints across different Functionalities of the Business
- Have a Proactive approach and Focus on Identifying Best Practices
- Work in an independent way within a Team
- Be able to deliver Ad-hoc Requests and maintain a Project Oriented Approach
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.