- Data & Insight
Business insight Analyst
Are you passionate about data and eager to drive change and action through science rather than hunch? Would you like to help guide and support decision making across all our markets, brands and teams?
Than this opportuniy is waiting for you!
The Business Analyst is a pivotal role within the Betsson Group. Helping guide and support decision making across all our markets, brands and teams.
The person in this role will need to be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritise their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. Passionate about data they will drive change and action through science rather than hunch.
- Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
- Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
- Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investement was delivered or not
- Support the market’s Head of Marketing, Managing Director, Head of Products and other stakeholders within the brand with reports and analysis
- Understand the BI needs of the market and the organisation and provide verbal and written analysis / commentary to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside the brand – Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Manage the backlog of requests for analysis from the various stakeholders with weekly prioritisation meetings. If development is required, input into the tech roadmap via the product owner
- Ownership of mission critical reports such as marketing dashboard and commercial reviews. Will involve maintaining and building new reports
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI IT and Web Development
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data and not general opinion or hunches!
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL skills a must
- Strong Google Analytics and Web Optimisation or similar tracking tools
- Knowledge of Knime or similar tool beneficial
- Power BI knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Experience in igaming.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.