Business Controller – Financial Planning and Analysis
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Business Controller – Financial Planning and Analysis
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain monthly management accounts of the specific assigned areas; presenting the outcome to the Head of FP&A, and following up with the operations as necessary
- Oher internal reporting to Operational Management, CEO, as well as BoD on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis as necessary
- Assisting with the budget & forecast process
- Assisting with the preparation of business cases and evaluation of the same
- Business processes evaluations in order to achieve more efficient and effective work processes
- Ad-hoc reporting as it comes along, including from Operational Management, CEO, as well as BOD
You're good at
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- In possession of an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent), with a minimum of three years’ experience in accounting
- A fast learner with an exceptional attention to detail
- A proactive person who works on own initiative
- A committed and driven individual
- Excellent English communication skills and relationship-building skills
- An enthusiastic and ambitious person looking to join one of the best performing gaming companies in the world
Other (but not a requirement):
- Experience in iGaming is considered an asset
- Experience in a similar role is considered an asset
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.