- Data & Insight
Business Insight Analyst
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Business Insight Analyst.
The Business Insight Analyst is a pivotal role within the Betsson Group. Helping guide and support decision making across specific markets, brands and teams.
The person in this role will need to be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritise their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. Passionate about data they will drive change and action through science rather than hunch.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing:
- Support Markets through monitoring of key KPIs and conducting adhoc analysis (campaign, financial and customer experience) as prioritised by the MD
- Lead on complex commercial insight for a key Betsson market or area
Produce analysis that integrates investigations from multiple areas – such as web, research, competitor landscape – to provide clear direction on performance and root cause
- Monitoring key performance metrics – forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
Financial Analytics, provide a clear view of ’the why’ behind a market’s performance. Taking into account regulatory and business strategy impacts
Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investement was delivered or not
- Support the market’s Head of Marketing, Managing Director, Head of Products and other stakeholders with analysis
- Drive the data agenda by identifying issues and working with relevant teams to resolve
- Mentor and coach team members and stakeholders to be data driven and self sufficient
- Drive up the standard of analysis within Betsson through joining data from disparate areas and story telling
- Role model the Betsson values through example and behaviour
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside the market – Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Manage the backlog of requests for analysis from the various stakeholders. If development is required, input into the tech roadmap via the product owner
You’re good at:
Key Technical Skills
- Strong Excel, SQL, Knime skills
- Strong Google Analytics or similar tracking tools
- Ability to use Data Studio and Big Query a must
- Ability to create reports in QlikSense a must
- Power BI knowledge of benefit but not a must
Key Analytical Skills
- Knows what good looks like. Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp complex problems, the business context and place analysis within a goal-oriented setting
- A storyteller that influences decision making. Presents data in a meaningful way – understands the audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Takes ownership and recognises when to move forward or change processes / behaviours
- Is familiar with marketing and its drivers
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data and not general opinion or hunches!
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.