- Marketing & Commercial
Are you passionate about Casino and ready to make a great impact in our fast growing and dynamic team?
We have a great opportunity to work with Betsson team as Casino Coordinator.
Our is now looking for a Casino Coordinator to join our dynamic casino team in Malta.
As a casino coordinator, you will be executing daily Casino operations task in following guidelines and deadlines and analysing results, as well as executing full cycle of new games.
You will be conducting analysis of competitor activity, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
This person will report to the Head of Casino.
In this role you will be:
- Assisting the Head of Casino to drive operational, product and marketing initiatives.
- Reviewing and testing our sites, including new and proposed functionality.
- Responsible for the management of our slots portfolio including the set-up of games, the preparation, testing, live switching and positioning of games on site.
- Working with suppliers to develop and launch innovative player promotions and campaigns.
- Maintaining the integrity of our product by analysing customer data and identifying fraudsters, bonus abusers, syndicates and other unprofitable customers.
- Proposing and executing casino campaigns in – from idea generation, planning and briefing, to evaluation & optimization.
- Liaising with the copywriters & translators to request, coordinate and approve content.
- Helping to deliver onsite, email & SMS campaigns.
- Acting as internal first-line contact and advice for Customer Support, Risk, Payments & Tech departments, and where necessary duly escalating to management or other parties after initial assessment of issues.
- Rotating coverage with the team for weekend, public holiday & after office-hours tasks that are continuously covered.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- Fluent in English with good writing skills.
- An eye for detail with a creative mind-set.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Experience in online gaming would be a benefit – If you're a fan of casino games that would be very cool.
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language will also be considered as a great asset.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.