- Marketing & Commercial
Casino Coordinator – Norway
Excellent opportunity to join Team Norway as their newest Casino Coordinator!
As the Casino Coordinator you’ll work closely with the management team of the casino product; develop, optimise and oversee the casino products according to the strategy and objectives; develop and oversee casino operations to optimise the products’ commercial performance with focus on maximising revenues.
The function of the Casino Coordinator is to be responsible for most operational and commercial aspects of the brand and will be a key member of the commercial team.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Be involved in campaign planning, campaign execution and campaign evaluation and optimisation, monitor industry trends and competitor activity.
- Review data to evaluate the general and campaign performance for optimisation purposes and to improve the ROI.
- Test, release and promote new games, evaluate the performance of new games, and optimise the lobby through game positioning.
- Work closely with teams within the department (Content, CRM, Design, Execution, Marketing), across departments (Central Gaming Team) and game providers.
You're good at:
- Casino and love everything about it. You have experience from a similar role or in other way been exposed to the Casino product.
- Collecting data and are detail- orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication and teamwork.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.