Online Casino Manager LATAM
In this role you will be part of a team focused on creating the best Casino customer experience in the industry.
As Casino Manager you will work to develop and execute on strategic plans for the Games of Chance product. The main goal is to deliver a superior casino experience across specific LATAM markets, increasing retention and attractiveness of the Casino. Further you will contribute to business improvement through generation of ideas and ensure business initiatives are embraced. The role also includes supporting short term tactical and long-term strategic projects.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Experience working in online gaming industry, specifically Casino experience with a Regional scope.
- Experience in managing full campaign processes.
- Extensive understanding of Casino products. Providers, game preferences and good knowledge of casino offers and campaigns relating to different segments.
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to create actions based on analysis of campaigns and segments, also to be able to optimize campaigns and promotions based on analysis.
- Ambitious, highly driven person that is structured, and well organized.
- Aiming for high standard, capable to deliver quality service with pace.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the Games of Chance revenue and promotional budget.
- Plan and execute game release and promotional strategy.
- Optimizing, monitoring and reporting on all promotional performance for Games of Chance Product.
- Work with local marketing teams to deliver a localised casino offering.
- Take responsibility in ensuring that the casino offering is in line with local regulations.
- Own the game release process across the jurisdictions, liasing with providers and the central gaming department in Malta.
- VIP management – Work with the VIP team to manage and optimize key for VIP segments, identify VIP clients and follow up their activity on a regular basis.
- Assist and execute innovative campaigns and CRM programs for acquiring, retaining and reactivating segmented casino customers, this includes, but not limited to; Bonus campaigns, Reload campaigns, Other Promotions, Tournaments, Newsletters.
- Liaise with the Customer Service department ensuring best possible customer experience
- Deal with the day-to-day support cases and ensure that such requests are handled with quality and under a short time frame.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.