- Marketing & Commercial
Do you have a proven track record of managing an online casino, positioning it for rapid growth and owning an extensive CRM & gamification structure to maximize customer satisfaction? Can you drive the casino KPIs, continually innovate and optimize the player experience as part of a startup team? Then here’s the right opportunity for you!
As a Casino Manager you will have the ownership of the casino product in the respective region: develop, optimize and oversee the casino products according to the strategy and objectives; develop and oversee casino operations to optimize the products’ commercial performance with focus on maximizing revenues. In this role you will take responsibility for the day to day operation of brands within the region and keep up to date with market and industry knowledge.
- Drive ROI and engagement through innovative campaigns and site optimisation.
- Ensure that the casino portfolio is up to date and competitive in the markets of responsibility.
- Manage the releases of games by liaising with game providers, regulators, audit labs and technical teams.
- Communicate upcoming game releases, new product features and promotions to different stakeholders in the organization.
- Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI with the Head of CRM.
- Evaluate casinos across devices, brands and markets to ensure the best possible user experience.
What’s in it for you?
We are offering you a unique and challenging role within a great team. You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
You’re good at:
- The casino product -you have an in-depth understanding of the casino product and its development process, also commercial management of the casino with a detailed view on what makes it different and maximise ROI
- Have full ownership of the Casino Game catalogue and Casino Game Release process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms
- Be working with UX, Developers and BI for game metadata and game indexing setup, casino lobby optimization, and other key casino related elements of the sites
- Be Maintaining and share casino game and supplier specific statistics and KPI reports
- Have ownership and training on casino specific and casino related back offices and systems
- Define top-line marketing, CRM, VIP and gamification strategies for innovative Casino campaigns
- Report on vertical performance and bring unique insights that can ensure profitability
- Be owning competitor intelligence insight and reporting
- Work across the teams in order to leverage the multi-brand strategy in place by sharing best practice, knowledge and results.
- You may have worked in a similar casino role already
- Leadership – you have good managerial skills to manage a small team and stakeholder in other teams.
- Data, data, data! You are data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Tackling challenges head on -you are an innovative self-starter who loves a challenge.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.