- Product Development
Cloud DevOps Engineer – Sportsbook
Are you ambitious, fearless and eager to jump in a world of complex challenges to modernise web and globally distributed applications? Great! We are looking to hire another awesome person to increase our Global Sportsbook team capacity. Read below and get in touch with us today so we can tell you more.
We are looking for someone to help us create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class global Sportsbook product, implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team supporting our platform.
As a member of the development team, we will help you apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our development teams including delivering improvements to our build and release efficiency. We have an increased focus on quality, reliability and performance as well as scalability.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of the success story of one of the fastest-growing companies in the iGaming market, and we offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other, continually pushing to be better and more incredible than ever. We strive to the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way! Discover the advantages we offer:
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in leadership in the future
- Freedom with responsibility
- Regular after-work and team events
- And more!
You’re good at:
- Implementing and optimising build processes, build/release (CI/CD) pipelines, aiming to allow any member of an agile team to deploy software or configuration without causing downtime
- Automating everything – Workflow and tool automation – such as deployments of distributed applications and infrastructure using various technologies
- Able to analyse, diagnose and permanently solve issues of efficiency, performance and scale relating to both application and system performance
- Setting up and maintaining environments and monitoring through automation
- Optimising existing systems for scalability and building a large-scale global infrastructure
- Automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Managing AWS Cloud infrastructure, CDNs, and other various systems running in multiple data centres and environments
- Defining and migrating workloads to a private or public IaaS provider
- Application Container Technologies and Schedulers such as Docker Enterprise, Kubernetes, Rancher, Swarm
- Working with server virtualisation such as VMware, IaaS and PaaS cloud such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack
- Working with open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkits such as Prometheus
- Web Technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, Varnish, Nginx
- Scripting in Python, Bash, Powershell or others
- SDLC, source control tools, branching and merging strategies
- 24×7 business and On-call support
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing multi/hybrid cloud solutions such as AWS
- Working knowledge of at least one or two of the following Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
- Working with Infrastructure as Code in large scale, geo-distributed and global production environments
- 2/3 Years+ experience using AWS & AWS Certifications
- Development background – experience with Angular, Python/Java/C#, NodeJS
- Knowledge of messaging and push technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, SignalR, socket.IO
- Pragmatic, willing to adapt and fit in with an Agile development team
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.