Compliance Manager – Estonia
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Compliance Manager – Estonia in Tallinn
The Legal and Compliance Department acts as a support function on all such matters across the group and interacts with many different aspects of the online gambling business on a daily basis. This role will therefore expose you to a number of different areas such as technical compliance and security as well as anti-money laundering, data privacy and consumer protection. In participating in the different projects, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with personnel within various areas of the business as well as with regulatory authorities and external advisors.
You will be working alongside other compliance managers and will report to the Head of Compliance. You will be based in Estonia.
We want to see you grow into your role and take on more responsibility and challenges as time goes by. We aim to provide you with a path for your career that is both challenging and rewarding.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s compliance obligations in specified regulated markets.
- Managing the overall process of making applications to relevant regulators, licence and compliance reporting.
- Acting as the main liaison between the company and regulators.
- Developing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Acting as a liaison with external legal advisors where necessary.
- Assessing and approving products, promotions as needed and following the work of interest groups.
- A Compliance Manager is expected to become the point of reference within the company for their areas of expertise.
You're good at
- You need to have a university degree in law or business, although qualifications in other areas may be considered.
- 2 years’ experience in a compliance/legal environment would be considered an asset but all persons with a keen interest in regulation and the online gaming industry will be considered.
- The successful applicant must be able to work in a dynamic and fast environment, adapt easily to change and take a ‘can-do’ approach to the job. It is essential that you are able to work on your own initiative and are not averse to taking decisions once you have settled into the role.
- Your language skills are very important and we would expect you to be fluent in English and Estonian, both verbally and in writing. The ability to communicate in international business matters is important.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.