- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join our Legal and Compliance department. We can offer an interesting and rewarding job, working within a great team of lawyers and compliance personnel of different nationalities.
We are looking for a new team member to join our legal and regulatory/compliance department in Malta. We can offer an interesting and rewarding job, working within a great team of lawyers and compliance personnel of different nationalities.
What's in it for you
You will be working alongside other compliance managers and will report to the Head of Compliance. You will be based in Malta.
We want to see you grow into your role and take on more responsibility and challenges as time goes by. We aim to provide you with a path for your career that is both challenging and rewarding.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the company’s compliance obligations in specified regulated markets
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s compliance obligations in specified regulated markets
- Managing the overall process of making applications to relevant regulators, licence and compliance reporting
- Acting as the main liaison between the company and regulators
- Developing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Acting as a liaison with external legal advisors where necessary, assessing and approving products, promotions as needed and following the work of interest groups
- A Compliance Manager is expected to become the point of reference within the company for the areas of expertise.
You're good at
- You need to have a university degree in law or business, although qualifications in other areas may be considered.
- 2 years’ experience in a compliance/legal environment would be considered an asset but all persons with a keen interest in regulation and the online gaming industry will be considered.
- The successful applicant must be able to work in a dynamic and fast environment, adapt easily to change and take a ‘can-do’ approach to the job.
- It is essential that you are able to work on your own initiative and are not averse to taking decisions once you have settled into the role.
- Your language skills are very important and we would expect you to be fluent in English and Dutch both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages, such as Greek, Spanish, Italian would be considered an asset.
- The ability to communicate in international business matters is important.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.