- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Content Coordinator – Finland
Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Content Coordinator – Finland
As a Content Coordinator you’ll work closely with the Marketing, Casino and Sportsbook team; developing and optimizing content production and design for the blogs, (SEO) content campaigns an social media. Varying from static blog content and social media posts to interactive video campaigns, everything to support the commercial and SEO performance with focus on maximizing revenues.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Co-develop and producing the content strategy for our region together with Content Manager, Social Media Manager and Head of Marketing
- Setup content calendars
- Work with the creative team, central teams and external agencies to execute ideas through multi-channel
- Design and create business relevant content pieces and designs, upload and manage content on web platforms
- Collaborate with team to formulate and strengthen content ideas in line with project and commercial objectives
- Continuous research on industry trends to implement best designing practices.
You're good at:
- Professional content producing especially design in mind
- Experience and knowledge of design tools i.e. PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Experience designing and producing content fast-paced to websites, blogs and social media
- Experience in the use of CMS systems
- Research and organizational capabilities
- Finnish and English language capabilities are mandatory for this role
- Ability to learn
- Interest in and understanding of (content) marketing and i-gaming
- Understanding of Finnish sports and entertainment scene
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.