- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
Content Execution Coordinator
As a Content Execution Coordinator working within the Product Content Team, you will be part of a team that is responsible for managing the core content on our sites. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on different sites operated by Betsson Group and to contribute to our promise to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
Reporting into the Content Delivery Manager, you will be working with our content tools to ensure all content is prepared, updated and verified prior to the launch of projects or new product features. You will be required to coordinate and gather all content needed from various content contributors for tasks assigned to you, such as copywriters, translators, domain experts and SEO specialists. Furthermore, you will need to work closely with product managers and development teams to ensure the delivery of content updates is in sync with development updates.
What we are looking for
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a must.
- A good knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and CMS tools is a must.
- Experience in using ContentStack and Smartling would be considered a plus.
- A good knowledge of different jurisdictions will also be considered an asset.
- Able to work under pressure with a good eye for detail
- Willing to work on repetitive tasks.
- Delivering tasks within short deadlines and to a high standard.
- Very structured approach to work: ability to prioritise adhoc tasks, multi-task, following up on pending issues and deliver on deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively across different teams.
- Good project management skills
- Solution-oriented and able to work on own initiative
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Work alongside the Content Delivery Manager and Content Project Manager to coordinate and execute all content updates needed for new site launches, new markets, site migrations and the launch of new product features.
- Coordinate translations and uploading of all content to Content Management System
- Communicate with the legal team and the Sportsbook team to coordinate and execute all legal and sportsbook rules updates on all the Betsson Group brands.
- Communicate with Project Managers, Product Managers and other stakeholders on the status of work.
- Content testing prior to any release to ensure that all content is displayed correctly on site.
- Coordinate proofreading with different stakeholders.
- Keep the project status and documentation updated.
- Become a power user of our Content Management Systems and provide support and training to other teams when required.
- Provide input to our development teams on the set up of content models and any other requirements for content management.
- Any other duties that may be required in the team.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.