- Marketing & Commercial
Content Manager – Baltics
Are you a passionate Content Marketer looking for a work environment that empowers you to make an impact? This might be the role for you! Bring your years of content marketing experience, love for data and research, knowledge in content amplification, and drive for business to our Baltic team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia as our new Content Manager!
Content might be the king, however if it is not measured, optimised and amplified correctly, then it will only reach a fraction of its potential. This is why we are looking for a true Content Marketing expert!
You will help to define the Baltic team’s content marketing strategy together with the Head of Marketing and the Group Central Content team and support its implementation within all the Baltic regions. You would then monitor the content’s performance and keep refining the strategy for optimal conversion. As a leader, you will also keep updated with the latest content marketing trends and tools and find ways to apply them to our processes.
You will therefore be key in proving the true value of Content Marketing in a highly competitive and evolving industry.
What is in it for you?
This is not a role for anyone – we are looking for a true content aficionado who wants to make an impact in a very fast paced and changing environment. Being in a role that covers different Baltic regions, your skills and knowledge will be challenged: from restrictive markets to open and competitive ones; strategizing content for different target audiences with budgets that can go from small to the types you have always dreamed of working with. What this means is that you will step outside your comfort zone and develop into a true content marketing thought leader, especially in the gaming industry.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You are good at:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- Proven cases of content success – from Organic Search results, to engagement, conversion and retention
- Passion for sports
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Interpreting data and the behaviour of our audience on our content pieces to suggest optimizations for conversion
- Content Amplification to reach relevant audiences in as many channels as possible
- Defining a content strategy, based on marketing plans, objectives and targets
- Activating sponsorships and major events across all channels and in the relevant content formats
- Sourcing influencers and blog contributors who are reflective of the brand and relevant to our audience
- Ensuring content is optimised for organic search together with our SEO team, and proposing content opportunities based on relevant search queries
- Working closely with our Social Media agencies to ensure they have Social Media-optimised content tailored for the different target audiences at every stage of their journey
- Video Marketing – from YouTube marketing, to on-site, Social Media (e.g IG TV), etc.
- Understanding the psychology of Baltic sports and fan culture
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.