- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Coordinator – Legal & Compliance
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual with a keen eye for detail to support the Legal and Compliance departments.
The Coordinator will assist the Legal and Compliance teams, interacting with many different aspects of the online gambling business on a daily basis. Both departments require support in a variety of tasks including secretarial and organisational duties, ownership of the contract signature process, filing contracts and inputting data related to the same, collection of due diligence, coordination of workflows with other departments, and management of IT tools in relation to said duties.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Coordination of signatures and archiving of contracts and other documents according to relevant requirements and subsequent sharing and filing of same using purposely adapted IT tools;
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail, inclusive of docketing, scheduling of mail pick-ups and following up on dispatched mail;
- Coordination of corporate meetings including the recording of minutes;
- Communication with internal teams, external consultants and other third parties on various matters, including the preparation and submission of information required;
- Assisting legal and compliance personnel in the collection of information required to fulfil regular duties including but not limited to due diligence documentation;
- Following up on communications with both internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that an overall satisfactory service is being provided;
- Perform basic research and prepare basic documents in accordance with set templates or previous guidance;
- Understanding the scope of business tasks, contractual agreements and ongoing projects in order to perform tasks effectively;
- Organisation of meetings and departmental events or appointments;
- Assistance with document management and providing basic administrative support to the teams, when required;
- Any other responsibilities related to the above duties.
- Qualifications (award or diploma) in relevant areas including but not limited to administrative and/or secretarial duties, compliance, financial services management or business management;
- Strong knowledge of basic IT tools namely Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as sufficient aptitude to manoeuvre other information technology tools designed to support business tasks;
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Reading, writing and communicating fluently in business English;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- A trustworthy individual with a keen eye for detail;
- Enthusiastic and initiative-driven person, thriving in a dynamic environment
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Basic degree in a related area such as law (LL.B), finance (B.Com in Accountancy, Economics or Management) or similar;
- Knowledge of other European languages;
What’s in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always fun! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in. You will join a highly skilled and tight knit team in a fun environment with people from different backgrounds.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.