- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
Core – QA Performance & Automation Engineer
We are looking for a QA engineer with experience on performance and automation, that will be able to educate, inspire and contribute towards our development teams.
Product Development is the largest organisation in Betsson Group, with teams across Malta, Stockholm, Budapest, Tallinn and more!
Within product development, we have different Areas where teams focus on providing the best experience when it comes to the different journeys our customers take on our sites. Our teams are structured in end-to-end feature teams, to ensure as an organisation we are delivering the best quality as quickly as possible!
We are looking to expand our team in the CORE Area. The CORE Area is the engine behind Betsson’s brands. Within the area we drive the frameworks that empower the other areas to achieve their goals. We also deal with a centralized content delivery system, customer insights, our internal facing tools, product releases and centralized tools we build for our brands. It's a diverse, multi skilled area full of great people with a growth mindset.
A taster of what you will be involved with
We are looking for a QA engineer with experience on performance and automation, that will be able to educate, inspire and contribute towards our development teams. The ideal candidate will do so by applying his/her QA and development skills to improve out test frameworks, aiding teams to be more efficient, effective and accurate in their SDLC and making sure we are bug-free as much as possible. Your efforts will help to raise confidence in our products and ensure that our products meet our high standards.
The successful candidate should be a positive, energetic and solution orientated person with the ability to engage with all levels of the business. This candidate would be analysing our quality assurance needs and help innovate our systems or come up with new solutions that would push forward our quality efforts.
- Manage and improve our tests automation suites (API, UI).
- Manage and improve our performance tests.
- Contribute to the ongoing efforts to refine and improve the internal software development operations and test methodologies.
- Participate in the iteration planning and team stand-up meetings.
- Work closely with change managers for the delivery of releases, RCA’s and improving the process holistically
- Work with commercial stakeholders to plan for upcoming important release goals
- Actively maintaining and improving the release process
- We believe simplicity is king and so you'd need to actively seek to simplify and automate the release process
- Work with Core area to form an overall vision and roadmap
- Monitor, maintain and constantly optimize our CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor system stability through means of logging, monitoring tools etc.
- Support the Core teams in delivering architectural technical solutions to improve the products delivery
- Document and knowledge share our processes and tools to the department
- Be the ambassadors of proper release management and technical solutions to deliver our products
What we are looking for
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA, for issue tracking and Confluence.
- 2+ years’ experience in automation testing of REST APIs and end-to-end UI.
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter.
- Self-starter, analytical and numerate with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong exploratory testing skills.
- Good knowledge of test plan creation and execution.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Angular and other JS Frameworks is a plus
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.