- Product Development
Core – Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
Are you an experienced Backend .NET/C# Engineer ready for the next challenge? Our Core Area within Product Development is now hiring! The Core Area is the engine behind Betsson’s brands. We handle centralised content, customer insights, our internal facing tools, our frameworks which other areas use, even our product releases and centralised tools we build for our brands. Its diverse, multi skilled, and above all, a great team. Find out more about the Core Area here.
Product Development is the largest organisation in Betsson Group, with teams across Malta, Stockholm, Budapest, Tallinn and more!
In our Tech and Product (which we call Product Development), we have different Areas where teams focus on providing the best experience when it comes to the different journeys our customers take on our sites. Our teams are structured in end-to-end feature teams, to ensure as an organisation we are delivering the best quality as quickly as possible!
We are looking to expand our team in the CORE Area. The CORE Area is the engine behind Besson’s brands. Within the area we drive the frameworks that empower the other areas to achieve their features. We also deal with a centralized content delivery system, customer insights, our internal facing tools, product releases and centralized tools we build for our brands. It's a diverse, multi skilled area full of great teams with a growth mindset.
A taster of what you will be involved with
We are currently working in Scrum; we plan our features together and we are constantly working to improve performance.
You will have the opportunity to work on new features and components of our internal tools, but you will also work on maintenance and improvements of the existing system.
What we are looking for
- A senior developer with years of experience in developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C#; and knowledge in .NET Core (3.1 and above) and in ASP.NET Core Web API.
- An experienced Angular 2+ developer.
- Proficiency in SQL Server; both in writing queries and tuning performance and experience with Entity Framework and Dapper.
- Experience in design and implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding REST principles and service-oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines)
- Understands concepts of messaging system like Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Someone who uses a git source control system.
- Knowledge in automated testing and continuous integration
- Use of Agile/Lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- Confident in both written and spoken English
We find it extra awesome if you have experience with:
- Clean architecture concepts.
- GitHub and GitHub Actions.
- Kubernetes and AWS
- NoSQL databases (Couchbase)
- Distributed microservice-based architectures.
- We do not expect you to be an expert in all these technologies but would anticipate experience with some combined with a curiosity for others: Docker, Consul, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Angular NgRx
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.