- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
CRM Content & QA Manager
Are you passionate about working with CRM and Customer Communication to drive excellent customer experience? An exciting and crucial role has now emerged, and we are on the hunt for a talented CRM Content & QA Manager to join the team.
We are looking for a CRM Content & QA Manager to take our customer communications to the next level. In this role you should be passionate about customer engagement.
This role will report to the Head of CRM Projects & Global Promotions.
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- • Work closely with the Global Promotions and Service Comms teams to establish appropriate writing styles per campaign type and product to be used across all CRM channels (including emails, SMS, OMS, web, and in-game rewards and tournaments etc.).
• Research promotional user journeys and compliance rules to ensure the quality and accuracy of all content in each CRM channel and market.
• Write compelling & actionable CRM content that employs a consistent clear tone for Betsson Group brands, adhering closely to existing style guides.
• Leverage analytics to fine-tune subject lines, copy, CTAs, etc. to drive improved customer engagement.
• Support and drive A/B tests to optimise CRM promotions and service comms.
• Help the team deliver personalisation and dynamic content through thoughtful content blocks which could be populated with various data extensions.
• Editing and rewriting copy written by other team members when needed.
• Audit and sign-off all promotional material before they go live to customers to ensure they meet the highest quality and regulatory requirements across all CRM channels.
• Proactively assess the current promotional quality and drive the implementation of improvements and efficiencies within the Central CRM team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with an English or related degree.
- Someone with minimum of 3 years’ experience from gaming in a CRM or content related role.
- Someone with an understanding of CRM promotions.
- A committed writer with a passion for sports and casino.
- Someone with excellent English written skills.
- Someone that is hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Someone with strong attention to details.
- A degree (or equivalent) in marketing, economics or business
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.