CRM Coordinator Bogota
Are you energetic and passionate individual who also has a strong desire to learn about i-gaming and CRM? Excellent opportunity to join one of our team as our new CRM Coordinator for Colbet in Bogotá!
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our dynamic and multinational team. This role is based in Bogota. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be directly responsible for CRM lifecycle strategy in your local market. The CRM Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of our exceptional products to our existing customer.
Oriented by data and business intelligence this role will plan and coordinate multi-channel, segmented life cycle campaigns. Main objectives are to drive conversion, early life, cross-sell, churn prevention and reactivation rates. It is an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion and an eye for detail.
For this role you should be passionate about business intelligence and customer segmentation.
A Flavour of what you will be doing
- Setup and execute send-outs of emails, SM, and other content types in collaboration with with content management and designers based on brand and product specific roadmaps
- Utilize customer list management skills for A/B testing and segmentation to discover best practices within each customer segment
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM stats – deliverability, open and click rates etc
- Optimising customer promotional journeys and experience
- Implementing of automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns.
You’re good at:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Experience in a CRM role is necessary; however, this is a role that promotes learning and growing, so attitude and a thirst for business are highly regarded
- Basic HTML knowledge as well as being competent in Excel
- Previous experience with CRM tools (Marketing Cloud/ET) and knowledge in copywriting, email, SMS creation and processes
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial approach, results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace and urgency
What’s in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.