- Marketing & Commercial
CRM Coordinator – Emerging Markets
Excellent opportunity to join our Emerging Markets team as their new CRM Coordinator!
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will join a top-notch team that has passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time.
If you are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
As a CRM Coordinator your focus is to coordinate and execute Casino CRM activities to the highest standard. You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, highly organised and good with time management combined with a huge desire to learn.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- Native speaker of one or more of the following languages German, Norwegian or Polish. (Fluency in English also required)
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Preferably having experience producing creative design briefs but not a must.
- Interested in Casino and/or Bingo is ideal but not essential.
- Ideally you have experience working with HTML.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial approach; Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace and urgency.
- Positive friendly attitude with an appetite to learn.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Setup and execute send-outs of emails, SMS, OMS and other content types in collaboration with the Copywriters and Designers based on brand and product specific roadmaps.
Write copy, set-up communications and send them out through CRM channels across the customer life-cycle.
- Pulling and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of Email, SMS and OMS content.
- Working with Content Management Systems to set up site campaigns on desktop and mobile across brands.
- Compile and raise creative design briefs to the designers.
- Setting up and reporting on A/B tests for Email, SMS and OMS (on-site messaging system) send-outs as and when requested.
- Execute campaign and bonus pay-outs.
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Configure campaign setups via Campaign Tools and always seek to build on your knowledge of said tool to become an expert on its optimum usage.
- Seek to suggest new ways of using Campaign Tool creatively with your stakeholders in order to give create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
- Execute shared content tasks across brands when needed.
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
- Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.