- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
CRM Coordinator – Finland
The Finnish marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic CRM Coordinator, who is passionate about Sports and Casino. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our world class and award-winning brands.
As CRM Coordinator you are part of a dynamic team, which is responsible for the 360 planning and execution of our CRM campaigns and journeys within three brands.
- Create and execute CRM campaigns and bonus set-ups.
- Write copy, set-up communications and send them out through CRM channels across the customer life-cycle.
- Test the quality and functionality of CRM Campaigns.
- Evaluate campaigns using A/B tests and control groups and create basic reports.
- Build and optimize Email templates.
- Provide basic post data reports on CRM Campaigns.
- Monitor customer behaviour for key learnings to optimize the CRM Strategy.
- Optimize on-site content and journeys.
What’s in it for me?
This is a 360* marketing role where you will have the end-to-end responsibility for promotions together with the Finnish team. You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
You will join a team of supportive colleagues who work together to achieve our goals and where individual differences are appreciated. We have a lot of fun together at work, but also outside of the office.
You’re good at:
- Finnish language – Native level written and spoken.
- English language – Strong command of written and spoken.
- Either in having an understanding of IGaming or CRM.
- Working under pressure and have great time management skills.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of digital Marketing.
- Experience in a similar role.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.