- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
CRM Coordinator – Greece
The Greek marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic CRM Coordinator, who is passionate about sports and casino. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our world class and award-winning brands.
As CRM Coordinator you are part of a dynamic team, which is responsible for the 360 planning and execution of our CRM campaigns and journeys. The CRM coordinator will work closely with the CRM manager, Product managers, Marketing team and the other CRM teams to drive conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
A flavour of what you will be doing:
- Create and execute CRM campaigns and bonus set-ups
- Keep updated the customer communication calendar
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement
- Pulling and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of campaigns
- Write copy, set-up communications and send them out through CRM channels across the customer life-cycle
- Test the quality and functionality of CRM Campaigns
- Evaluate campaigns using A/B tests and control groups and create basic reports
- Build and optimize Email templates
- Provide basic post data reports on CRM Campaigns
- Monitor customer behaviour for key learnings to optimize the CRM Strategy
- Optimize on-site content and journeys
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a 360* marketing role where you will have the end-to-end responsibility for promotions together with the Greek team. You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
You will join a team of supportive colleagues who work together to achieve our goals and where individual differences are appreciated. We have a lot of fun together at work, but also outside of the office.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Greek language – Native level written and spoken.
- English language – Strong command of written and spoken.
- Either in having an understanding of IGaming or CRM.
- Working under pressure and have great time management skills.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of digital Marketing.
- Experience in a similar role.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.