- Marketing & Commercial
CRM Coordinator – Latvian Speaking
Job Title: CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Coordinator – Latvia
Reports to: Senior CRM Manager
Are you energetic and passionate individual about the i-gaming industry who also has a strong desire to learn about CRM? Excellent opportunity to join one of our highly successful regional teams as their new CRM Coordinator!
THE CHALLENGE OR THE WOW
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will join a top-notch team that has passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time.
The CRM Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of our exceptional products to our existing customers. Supported by the CRM Manager and working closely with the Head of Customer Marketing when it comes to planning and coordinating multi-channel, segmented life cycle campaigns. You will be involved in global promotions on the website, as well as tactical below the line communications to players. It’s an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion and an eye for detail.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting up campaigns, tournaments and related player CRM communications via Email, SMS, Push and all other messaging channels;
- Working with Content Management Systems to set up site campaigns;
- Launching and testing processes for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices;
- Utilize customer list management skills for A/B testing and segmentation to discover best practices within each customer segment;
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislations;
- Responsible of Banner schedules and curating the Website Banners;
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc;
- Optimizing customer promotional Journeys and Experience;
- Implementing of automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns;
- Identifying gaps in current tool capabilities and suggesting/requesting improvements;
- Maintaining Lifecycle communications;
- Execute shared tasks across brands when needed;
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled;
- Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis;
- Coordinating the campaign execution with both content and design teams to deliver high-quality campaigns in a timely manner.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
You will be setting up campaigns and related player CRM communications via Email, SMS, Push and all other messaging channels.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
Experience in a CRM role in i-gaming is necessary; however, this is a role that promotes learning and growing, so attitude and a thirst for business are highly regarded.
- Experience in editing HTML as well as being competent in Excel;
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge;
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail;
- Entrepreneurial approach; Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace and urgency;
- Positive friendly attitude with an appetite to learn;
- Native speaker of Latvian and strong command of written and spoken English, knowledge of Russian language is a bonus.
- iGaming experience or understanding about iGaming industry;
- Marketing experience.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.