I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
CRM Coordinator-Polish speaking
Do you have a passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time? Are you hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career? Then the opportunity to join our Tallin office as our new CRM Coordinator could be interesting for you.
We are a tight knit team of 8 people managing communication on different channels and supporting different markets.
As a CRM Coordinator, you are the person that executes our communication to our customers, working closely with Head of Customer Marketing and other members of the team.
You are managing customer lifecycle by growing loyal customer base and following customer journey from on-boarding down to lapsing.
You get inputs from different departments and then put the campaign together, starting from landing page setup, copy tweaking and communication arrangement through different channels, ending with customer segmentation and post campaign results analysis.
What's in it for me:
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always fun! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You are good at:
- Collecting campaigns from briefs and cross checking with marketing teams to ensure all details are available for campaign execution;
- Quality control of translation content, with special focus on Polish translations;
- Handling customer lists and ensuring correct segmentation while maintaining confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed;
- Working with the email marketing system to create templates;
- Communication send outs;
- Launching and testing promotions on multiple devices, including promotional landing page creation;
- Setting targets and measuring the results of campaigns with CRM tools and provide feedback to the head of customer marketing;
- Following the schedule and coordinating with other teams on-time delivery of the campaign assets;
- Write and maintain Quality Management & Quality Assistance documentation including testing methods, training materials and all other shared content;
- Polish – native level written and spoken is required and English language – strong command of written and spoken
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Excel is an advantage
Interested in the gaming industry
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.