Outstanding opportunity for a seasoned CRM professional or a CRM superstar looking for that next step up in your career to join Colbet as their new CRM Manager.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
It will be your task to organise, prioritise and ultimately ensure our projects are delivered to the business while taking charge of executing the CRM Strategy!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
By deciding and executing the CRM Strategy, you will not only be the person making sure that all our awesome projects finish on time in the best way possible. You will also have a central place in the team and be the go-to person – the organiser, the helping hand, the motivator and the planner.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Colombia, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Successful track record of implementing CRM campaigns
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse and present data and drive clear insights to the business
- Demonstrable track record of developing CRM as a strategic channel within a business and using CRM to drive commercial success
- Proven experience of creating customer centric, value based propositions
- Experience of working across channels and customer segments
- Proactive mindset; you are a self starter who can operate autonomously and turn opportunities into performance
- Native level communication ability in Spanish & English, both in speaking and writing
- Passion for Football and/or Online Casino
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Decide and execute the CRM strategy including segmentation
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement
- Define the brands contact strategy (right place, right time, right person) by aligning with the product marketers on segmentation and targeting of communication
- Champion an ongoing tests & learn programme (A.B, MVT & Control group)
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPi’s
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.