CRM Performance Manager
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Performance Manager.
We are looking for a CRM Lifecycle Expert that can lead and guide our CRM teams in maximising the performance of our campaigns and offers.
Reporting to the Head of CRM Performance, you will drive implementation of the CRM lifecycle and automation strategy across the group.
A FLAVOR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Optimise CRM Performance: In collaboration with Analytics, support the CRM teams in the design of a hyper-segmented campaign schedule to drive incremental revenue by optimising conversion, early life, retention, reactivation, and x-sell.
- Automation: Drive efficiency across the CRM teams by ensuring full automation of customer journeys and engagement programmes.
- Optimisation Initiatives: Use the insights gained during the monthly CRM business review to initiate key projects with the objective to drive positive month-over-month changes in CRM KPIs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years CRM experience essential; ideally gained within the online gaming industry
- The right candidate for this position will have extensive experience from CRM Strategy, including analysing lifecycle performance
- Strong understanding of the campaign targeting toolkit, which includes data interrogation, data manipulation, and campaign management
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in a business or technology discipline or equivalent work experience
- Nice to have – Worked with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder, Knime, Qliksense, JIRA and/or Confluence
WHAT WE OFFER:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.