- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
CRM Service Comms Coordinator
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Service Comms Coordinator!
Are you passionate about working with CRM to drive excellent customer experience? Does the thought of working closely with others and providing solutions with a customer centric approach appeal to you? This role is an outstanding opportunity in our Central CRM team to develop further on both your commercial and writing skills!
As a CRM Service Comms Coordinator, you will deliver a relevant automated real-time service communication program through multiple channels with a vision of increasing player loyalty.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Develop the service communication program based on specific customer profile, behavioural or transactional events, using relevant communication channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, and notifications
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels to optimise CRM bottom line contribution
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience by improving our service communication
- Together with the Team Manager, own the overall implementation process, including copy writing, working closely with regional teams to ensure complete localisation, and identify opportunities to drive improved effectiveness
- Work on other projects as assigne
You are good at
- Experience within the online gaming sector and an interest in its product offering (1+ years)
- Experience in Project Management (1+ years)
- Excellent English copy writing skills to ensure a customer centric approach
- Detail-oriented, organised and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Team first attitude
- Additional language skills in any of the Nordic languages, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian is preferred but not required
- Previous experience from customer service or in a payment’s role within gaming is preferred but not require
- Bachelors degree
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.