- Data & Insight
CRM & VIP Analytics Manager
Are you interested in helping guiding and supporting decision-making across all our markets, brands and teams? Are you looking forward to utilize your analytical skills and profound understanding of customer behaviour to coach and drive change and action through science rather than hunch? Are you hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career? Then take this opportunity to join us as a CRM and VIP Analytics Manager!
The Challenge OR The Wow
As a CRM & VIP Analytics Manager you will run our central insight team. You will lead a team of CRM & VIP analysts focusing on delivering insight to maximise return on investment of player activities across all our markets and brands.
In this role you will:
- Coach team members, and ensure that the team is equipped with the relevant knowledge, and tools
- Work with the regional teams to contribute to CRM campaign strategy and planning, forecasting of spend, and to provide insight-driven recommendations at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- You will be the analytical partner for the CRM, VIP, Casino, and Sports Managers to support in their daily work, promoting data driven decision making around all player activities.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to help them fully understand the VIP portfolio, and what drives VIP activity at different stages of the lifecycle.
- You will own all CRM outbound communication stats (SMS, emails, outbound calling, push notifications) – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc, enabling the teams to improve continually.
- You will guide the teams to understand why some customers play Game A in preference to Game B, and how we can influence customers behaviour with specific CRM activities at certain parts of their lifecycle.
- You will assist the managers in predicting bonus risk and fraud elements of a campaign by truly understanding gaming behaviours.
- You will analyse CRM & VIP spend to ensure optimisation of investment per lifecycle stage.
- You will drive insights around VIP events management ensuring effective investment in this area.
What’s in it for me?
We take great pride in our culture, life at Betsson can be lightning fast with many twists and turns meaning we have to remain agile. Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
You’re good at:
- Clearly understanding the stakeholder’s perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner.
- Using the best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
- Programming languages such as SQL (R desirable, but not a must).
- Clearly summarising data and analysis in a simple and concise format.
- Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced people manager with coaching experience.
- A degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- Someone with a keen interest in Sports and Casino, that has a deep understanding of sports betting and gaming, as this is important when it comes to providing meaningful insights to the stakeholders.
- Someone with around four years of experience as an analyst.
- Someone with a good understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
- Someone that is proficient in analysis and interpreting data.
- Worked with Knime, JIRA and/or Confluence.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.