- Data & Insight
CRM & VIP Data Modeller
Are you interested in Sports, Casino and keen to establish which models should be used in the correct context? Are you experienced in delivering complex data science and analytics projects within organisations? Then take this opportunity to join us as CRM and VIP Data Modeller!
The Challenge OR The Wow
Betsson Group is looking for a CRM and VIP Data Modeller that will be responsible for the groups data science projects, within primarily the CRM & VIP area, from conception stage to testing, delivery and optimisation.
What you will be doing:
- Identify, analyse, define and understand business problems.
- Prototype data science models.
- Use exploratory analysis methodologies to identify patterns and trends to use with the right statistical methods (clustering, PCA, regression, significance testing).
- Work with descriptive and predictive analytics (e.g. linear regression & propensity models, customer segmentation, data mining and trigger identification).
- Work with the Machine Learning Engineer, within the data function, to implement and productionise the models whilst monitoring the performance.
What’s in it for me?
We take great pride in our culture, life at Betsson can be lightning fast with many twists and turns meaning we have to remain agile. Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
You’re good at:
- Understanding of statistical methods.
- Understanding in at least one analytical language (Python, R, SPSS).
- Someone with experience manipulating large datasets using SQL or similar.
- You have a degree or MSc/PhD in a quantitative area such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- Communicating with commercial stakeholders, explaining data concepts in a non-technical language.
- Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
- Being a team player. Collaboration between teams will be essential in this role.
- Someone with experience in machine learning techniques.
- Someone who understands the programming language Scala.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.