- Malta: E² Hub
Customer Service Loyalty Agent – Finnish Speaking
Our Biggest players deserve the best attention and service! Do you want to make sure we offer the best customer experience in the industry for our top players? Are you at the top of your game for delivering the best customer experience with passion and thrive in an environment where you can change a negative experience to an outstanding one!
If so, we are looking for you to join our multiple Award-winning Customer Service Loyalty Team based in our stunning offices in Malta!
You will be a part of an exclusive Loyalty team handling the company’s biggest players within Betsson group! Our goal is to continue to encourage the loyalty with our players on our sites and we shall do everything in our power to keep them happy! Working to achieve our goal in continuing to deliver the best Customer Experience. You will also have the opportunity to learn and progress within Betsson, your progress is limitless!
What will I do?
- iGaming is a very fast paced environment and your tasks can change as rapidly as the industry! So flexibility and adaptability to embrace new challenges is absolutely key.
- Support both Norwegian and English-speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone. Maintaining professionalism at all times internally and with our players.
- Promoting value added services and offers and contacting winners for the campaign offers.
- Work towards set targets and KPIs together with your manager and your team to reach the best customer satisfaction in the industry!
- Follow company policies and best practices regarding player safety, protection, and responsible gaming
- Raise any comments or feedback from players to the necessary teams.
- Be the voice of the customer and pass on their requests to the relevant departments.
What's in it for me?
A chance to work in an award-winning team full of passionate people on top of their game! Here at Betsson not only will you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a dedicated group of professionals who excel in excellent Customer Service Loyalty. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
You're good at:
- Communication written and verbal in both Finnish and English
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls.
- Multi-tasking and time management.
- Flexible with tasks given to you, knows how to prioritise and keeps calm and focused in stressful situations.
- You are efficient, well organised and you excel in multitasking.
- You have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience.
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- A proven track record in delivering a high-level customer service experience in any way is a plus!
- Previous iGaming experience
- Additional language skills: Swedish, Finnish, Danish…
What we offer?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Good to know:
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a base salary and a bonus scheme.
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
- Generous relocation package offered
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.