- Malta: E² Hub
Customer Service Team Leader – Finnish Team
Are you a driven and dynamic individual who has the ability to guide, mentor and lead a team? Speaks Finnish fluently? Looking for an award winning customer service team to work in? Then please keep reading!
This is the opportunity to lead a team of Customer Service Agents to achieving great things and maintaining our excellent customer satisfaction all with the help of an accomplished Team Manager. We want you to efficiently manage your team and nurture them to grow within Betsson. Not only that you yourself have the opportunity to thrive, learn and progress with Betsson.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a positive team spirit, motive and encourage your team.
- Perform “Development talks” and communicate with the agents in your team to ensure the best employee experience
- Coach and instruct the team on how to speak with customers, work independently and take ownership of the process.
- Administrate changes in schedules, recruit additional team members, report vacation and sick leave and additional administrative tasks.
- Set yours, and the team’s schedule – accounting for operational work hours, vacation and sick leave: create and maintain schedules for agents in the markets/Brands for which you are responsible
- Communicate and hold on to our core values that currently prevail within Betsson Group.
- Take action on daily issues in admins/systems/sites/hardware/procedures/campaigns/products and escalate appropriately.
- Attend weekly management meetings groups and individual one on one´s
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer Service Team to ensure a high quality of customer experience and continuity between all teams.
- Contribute and take actions towards a positive working environment
- Interact with, give feedback to, and nurture the relationship with, not only the end customer, but also our internal customers (stakeholders within the business)
What's in it for me?
Here at Betsson not only do you get the chance to work in one of our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Customer Service Agents. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your leadership through our extensive Leadership Training and progress your knowledge of the iGaming business. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
You're good at:
- Motivating your team to a high level of performance
- Juggle a number of tasks at the same time whilst ensuring the best experience for our customers
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
- Fully fluent in Finnish and English, both written and verbal
- Strong iGaming knowledge
- You are working in an iGaming customer service department currently
- Additional languages such as Swedish, Norwegian are a great advantage
What we offer:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.