- Malta: E² Hub
Customer Service Team Leader – Finnish Team
Are you a driven and dynamic individual who has the ability to guide, mentor and lead a team? Speaks Finnish fluently? Looking for an award-winning customer service team to work in? Then please keep reading!
This is the opportunity to lead a team of Customer Service Agents to achieving great things and maintaining our excellent customer satisfaction all with the help of an accomplished Team Manager. We want you to efficiently manage your team and nurture them to grow within Betsson. Not only that you have the opportunity to thrive, learn and progress with Betsson.
iGaming is a very fast paced environment, and your tasks can change as rapidly as the industry! Flexibility and adaptability to embrace new challenges is key.
- You have a good understanding of Betsson Group as a whole, and especially the organizational structure and our company values.
- You have an ability to multitask at high paced environment, and you manage stress in a productive manner.
- You have a strong motivation to lead your team towards success.
- You are good at providing others with constructive feedback.
- You can handle managing a group of 12-15 direct reports.
- You work well both on your own as well as a part of a larger team.
- Hold individual 121s with direct reports that are part of your team on a monthly basis, in order to ensure quality and efficiency is in line with our standards.
- Communicate what is expected from your direct reports in their role, both in terms of skills and attitude.
- Perform development talks and salary reviews according to company policy.
- Coach and instruct the members of your team on how to handle their daily tasks and in becoming self-going individual.
- Monitor the performance of the team to make sure it is in line with our KPIs and overall department goals.
- Ensure reporting for the monthly payroll is done within deadlines. Report sick leave, vacation leave and bonus compliance according to company policies.
- Administrate the schedule of yourself and the one of your team to align with our operational needs.
- Assist the Head of Customer Support; Customer Service Managers, Complaints Manager, and trainers in their tasks.
You're good at:
- Motivating your team to a high level of performance.
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- Handles pressure well, great at multi-tasking and time management.
- Flexible with tasks given to you, knowing how to prioritise and keep calm and focused during stressful situations.
- Juggle a number of tasks at the same time whilst ensuring the best experience for our customers.
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Fully fluent in Finnish both written and verbal.
- You have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience while great at building a team.
- Strong iGaming knowledge
- You are working in an iGaming customer service department currently.
- Additional languages are a great advantage.
What we offer:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.