We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Sportsbook team. The role of the Sportsbook Data Analyst is to collect, manage, manipulate and analyse sportsbook related data. The Data Analyst will be a part of our Sportsbook department and report to the Sportsbook Analytics Manager.
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports.
- Work closely with all stake holders to identify and answer various product related questions, isolate risks and provide quantitative explanations.
- Proactively suggest new investigations and analysis using raw data in order to determine the best course of action, outlining any strengths and weaknesses of the sportsbook product across different brands.
- Support the customer risk team and deliver insight to maximise profit and reduce losses through customer analysis.
- Communicate findings to relevant managers and advise stakeholders in decision making.
- Work on ad hoc bet market propositions based on trader’s request.
Who are you?
- Graduate in a relevant technical field such as statistics, mathematics and computer science.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using statistical software packages for analysing large datasets.
- An interest in sports and a sports betting understanding is considered an asset.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.