- Data & Insight
Our Data Team is looking for a Data Engineer to make a difference in the further development of our Data Warehouse solutions, designing and developing our data platform for the business needs. You will have an opportunity to play a key part in taking our DW/BI offering to the next level.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Able to build data flows which will be used to expose data to a 3rd party; these are to be implemented with all the right security permissions
- Have the right mindset to investigate and analyse any questions or concerns raised from stakeholders with regards to the reported data
- Support stakeholders in day to day requests to extract reports with large volumes of data using efficient querying techniques
- Able to assist stakeholders in using our Data Products which include Qlik technology, OLAP Cube & Elastic Search
- Collaborate with the Data DevOps, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics teams
- Act as main contact point for a commercial business unit to support on any Data Engineering & DevOps related work
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience with managing high volumes of data platforms including aspects of security and data accessibility
- Strong knowledge of data modelling and database architecture
- Development experience using cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience with data Integration using Python
- Development experience in a Microsoft environment (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS)
- Advanced understanding of data warehouse and ETL concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in core database development tuning techniques
- A fan of working in agile scrum environments
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.