I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Recently we opened a tech hub in Budapest (take a peek of our office here), so due to growth & expansion we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class gaming products and implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team.
As a member of the development team you will apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and will manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our Development team.
You will work collaboratively with our development teams to improve build and release efficiency as well as with our central governance teams to ensure world class production and development.
You are an infrastructure expert but you are also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes. You will author tools and manage infrastructure in specific areas of:
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Implement and improve Continuous delivery
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions
- Tools automation
- Configuration management
- Network and security administration
- High availability and high performance solutions
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role
- Experience with Application Container Technologies and Schedulers
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools – either Chef, Puppet, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience working with server virtualization (VMware), IaaS and PaaS Cloud (AWS, Azure, OpenStack) and hybrid environments
- Excellent skills in PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Strong background in Windows and Linux administration
- Strong familiarity with SCM, Git, SVN, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployments
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation
We see it as positive if you have :
- Development background, experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with Online payments and/or transaction intensive systems
- Must be a team player with super interpersonal skills
- Agile development methodology
- Have knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka and/or other PUSH methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy (HUF 95000/year), health insurance (Medicover), life and accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support you career growth with free Pluralsight and udemy account and training budget. Our developers are running a Coding Dojo once in a week… and of course they are developing a foosball table management application! We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Monday, sweets on Thursday, lunch on Friday bi-weekly.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.