I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Are you as excited as we are about the complex challenges of modern distributed applications and infrastructure? Good, then get in touch with us today so we can tell you more.
You will be working in an agile environment part as of a DevOps team and community supporting our gaming platform. The development teams of the platform, are working in areas such as game integration, campaigns & customer management and account transactions.
The platform is built as a distributed service-oriented system using technologies such as messaging, WEB API’s, NoSQL databases, Kafka etc. The gaming platform is also currently making the journey towards containerization based on Docker, kubernetes and .net core.
As the platform is central to the company strategy, we have a high focus on quality, reliability and performance as well as scalability.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market and we offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other, constant changes, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- Personal development through courses, in-house training, and external certification
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future
- Freedom with responsibility
- Regular after-work and team events
You’re good at:
- Implementing and improving build/release (CI/CD) pipelines and methodologies (TeamCity, Jenkins, Git etc).
- Automation and configuration management tools – either Chef, Puppet, Terraform or equivalent
- Cloud Native Architecture and Kubernetes, AWS, GKE etc.
- Working with server virtualization (VMware), IaaS and PaaS Cloud (AWS, Azure, OpenStack) and hybrid environments
- Distributed systems, micro services and service discovery
- Working with Windows, Linux and Docker
- Seeing everything as code and have excellent skills in PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby or other any other scripting language
Extra awesome if you have:
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- A development background, with experience in C#/.NET
- Experience of messaging and push methodologies, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.