I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Are you as excited as we are about the complex challenges of modern distributed applications and infrastructure? Good as we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class products and implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team.
As a member of the development team you will apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and will manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our Development team.
You will work collaboratively with our development teams to improve build and release efficiency as well as with our central governance teams to ensure world class production and development.
You will be working in an agile environment supporting our gaming platform. You will be:
- Promoting best practices for development and deployment in a Cloud Native environment
- Keep current with new technologies and developments in the Cloud Native space
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance
- Write good code
- Catch bugs and style issues in code reviews
- Ship small features independently
You’re good with:
- Docker and Kubernetes in production use cases
- Linux, comfortable between Debian and Centos based systems
- Running applications at scale in Kubernetes and Docker
- Using AWS or Digital Ocean
- Transforming existing applications to cloud native oriented applications
- Designing, building and packaging cloud native applications
- Positive and solution-oriented mind-set
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Working closely with other parts of the organization
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Web Technologies, such as Angular, NodeJS, Varnish, PHP or NginX. GoLang experience is a plus
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.