- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Are you passionate about data and eager to drive change and action through science rather than hunch? Would you like to help guide and support decision making across all our markets, brands and teams?
A flavour of what you'll do:
- Manage and analyse data from multiple sources into actionable insights for the programmatic buying team and provide feedback on running activity (both PMP and Non PMP)
- Generate comprehensive, in-depth analytics and reporting to inform the business’s monetization practice.
- Define and identify key performance metrics and report on them daily, weekly and monthly.
- Create and regularly update current dashboards both in PowerBI
- Participate on weekly calls with the programmatic experts to present findings and discuss campaign performance.
- Work with the digital analytics team to accurately model programmatic’s role in cross-media campaigns.
- Work with team members to devise and fine tune algorithms that take into consideration placement-based metrics to manage / update CPM and CPA floors for optimal yield
- Underpin the development of the audience strategy for future campaigns by pulling insight across paid owned and earned media, from previous campaigns and a multitude of different sources
- Maintain knowledge of media technology, supply side platforms, buy side platforms and analytics tools and learn the ins and outs of the programmatic advertising market and help to formulate strategies for campaign launch and optimization.
- Generate comprehensive, in-depth analytics and reporting, highlighting meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetization practices across different devices, specifically focusing on native apps.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
- Deep understanding of programmatic planning & buying and ad tech vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Information Management, Social Sciences or Business/Marketing related fields;
- Up to 4 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field, media, or another relevant fields.
- Proficient in Excel and SQL;
- Experience creating data visualizations in PowerBI, Tableau, or other modern visualization tools;
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of marketing mix modelling/econometric analysis;
- Experience with data management programs (SQL, etc.);
- Experience with other coding languages (R, Python, etc.);
- Experience with data visualization platforms (Qlikview, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Familiarity with at least some of the following tools: marketing technology (e.g. Data Management Platforms), ad-serving (e.g. Google DCM), web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
You’re good at:
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal-oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
- Experience in igaming.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.