- Data & Insight
Head of Analytics
This is truly an outstanding opportunity to lead our Analytics function. You will set the strategy and drive the vision of the Analytics department across the whole Betsson Group. Leading a team of experienced Analysts you will partner with supporting functions to drive the data capabilities of the business leading to actionable results.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Setting the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Analytics team.
- Evangelizing data informed decision making throughout the organization by collaborating with cross functional partners in product, data, commercial, finance, CRM and marketing.
- Leader a best in class team, willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make your projects a success.
- Ensuring data best practices and be a thought leader in building a data informed culture
- Leveraging our data analytics and data science resources to offer actionable insights
- Leading the team through change as we grow and evolve the analytics team
- Defining and building process, only to break it down and evolve them again, as the business needs evolve
- Providing timely turnarounds on requests for one off projects that support key company initiatives and partnerships
- Ensuring a high performing team through adequate staffing and development
- Degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or related disciplines, applicants with post graduate qualifications advantageous
- Min. 5 years of experience in data analytics for a consumer facing, digital first business
- Proven Leader with extensive people management experience
- First class communication skills and a natural presenter
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skill
- Hands-on experience with Statistical tools such as R (or SPSS), SQL and/or Python–Statistical Programming, familiar with KNIME and/or other automation tools;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Big Query;
- Strong Data Visualization skills and experience with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions, such as consumer behaviour and trends. The candidate must also be highly skilled in the use of SQL, being able to draw complex queries that ultimately lead to improvements in business performance.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.