I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Director of Gaming
Imagine if someone once told you, that one day you'll grow-up to be the Director of Gaming!
As Director of Gaming you’ll be tasked with developing our Casino business, driving revenues and championing new product development. Leading our central Gaming team you will oversee all our gaming products across our entire portfolio.
One of the most envious roles in the industry as you take control of our Game Product Portfolio and set the strategic direction of our central gaming team.
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility for our Gaming Product Portfolio
- Opportunity to lead and manage our Central Games Team
- High profile role with cross functional exposure
- Opportunity to make a big impact on our core Casino market
You’re good at
- Networking-you’re a figure of authority in the industry with a first class network with providers
- Negotiation-you’re a master of striking mutual beneficial deals
- Recruiting, managing and above all leading best in class teams
- Managing P&L with high commercial acumen
- Building first class working relationships across the business
You’re extra awesome at
- Casino-there’s nothing you don’t know yet you’re still passionate about learning more!
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.