- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
Engagement – Senior Backend Software Engineer
Are you interested in working on exciting challenges within high transaction environments? We are looking for you who are curious, can take initiative and come up with new creative solutions, and care about ultimately delivering a great product.
Our Engagement Area in Product Development is growing and we are now looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join! Engagement at Betsson Group ensures our customers come back for more. It’s all about loyalty. We provide a world class customer experience beyond the game play featuring Tournaments, Dynamic personalized campaigns and much more!
You will be part of preparing our journey to containerization, increasing the scalability of our systems while also maintaining their high quality. To accommodate new requirements, we are constantly re-evaluating our systems design and working on exciting new features.
You have experience in:
- C#, .NET, .NET Core
- SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Unit testing frameworks
- Messaging within a micro service architecture
- Agile development
- Collaboration / knowledge-sharing
- Experience in a modern front-end framework (e.g. Angular)
- Docker containerization
- Domain driven design
What’s in it for you?
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant is change, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- A friendly, open and humble working environment, where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world
- A chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- Freedom with responsibility
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our tech colleagues are talking about.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.