- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
External Platforms – Product Delivery Manager
As a Product Delivery Manager of the External Platforms area you will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. In this role you will be a part of a cross functional team where you will have the primary responsibility of evaluating outside proposals, reviewing organizations' qualifications, and determining the best fit for a long term partnership. You will also be responsible to facilitate the vendor delivery management, fostering a fruitful collaboration throughout the development of the external product integration till its successful launch and throughout its maintenance phase.
This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful roll out. We operate in a fast paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting-edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Collecting and analyse user requirements together with market/regulation specific requirements
- Work with departmental leaders to facilitate project planning, prioritization, execution, delivery, and collaboration to bring projects to closure
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and ensuring that they are kept up to date with the current progress and prioritization
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Actively participate in the Product Delivery Management community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practices.
- Working with the Technical Architecture Team to ensure technical solutions are aligned with business needs
- Focusing on continuous improvements and optimisation of our products from a business and customer experience perspective; this includes gathering customer feedback and involving them in the design/optimisation process.
- Motivating the delivery team through regular updates
- Ensuring deliverables are aligned with our product strategy driven by the Product Manager
- Occasional travelling will be required to our various offices
- Drive initiatives (together with other product stakeholders) related to improving ways of working within Product Management and with other functions at Betsson
- Support Procurement process with a solid product knowledge during the evaluation phase whilst liaising with Commercial, Compliance and Operations team in order to streamline the vendor selection requirements and collect unified feedback for its evaluation
- Collaborate with Project Management office and external platform key stakeholders in setting up the project timeline for a successful delivery
What we are looking for:
- Strong Project Management skills to successfully coach and drive people and multiple projects
- Collaboration and dialogue. You will be collaborating both with members of your development team, stakeholders outside the team as well as third party providers and partners
- Agile. Not just processes but a true agile mind-set where all members of the cross functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate user story mapping sessions and lead meetings about product requirements
- Prioritizing and taking decisions
- Collaborating with development teams
- Problem solving and tough conversations. We work in a high paced industry and having more requirements and expectations than capacity is the norm. You will play a key role in managing expectations and ensuring a sustainable pace in your team.
- Analyzing legal and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of gaming industry and gaming platforms and technologies in use is considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of US gaming market and regulation is a plus
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.