- Product Development
External Platforms – Product Delivery Manager
As a Product Delivery Manager of the External Platforms area, you will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry.
Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission.
You will be part of a team whose main responsibilities are to (1) Evaluate third party proposals and determine the best fit for a long-term partnership (2) And, to deliver the Product and manage its sustainable growth. You will spend most of your time on the latter point, providing top entertainment to our customers.
Your primary focus will be to manage the delivery process of either large initiatives (e.g. a new market entry) or to manage the product growth of our existing suite of brands/products, depending on the business need and demand. You will also work on fostering an excellent working relationship with suppliers, whilst bridging the commercial/technical gap between them and our internal teams. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders at various organisational levels to ensure a successful delivery.
We operate in a fast paced, ever-changing, and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex but fun products having a direct contribution to Betsson Group’s success.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Building and growing excellent relationships, internally as well as with external partners, collaborating with supplier account managers through open dialogue
- Managing SLAs and budget alignments for relevant suppliers
- Collecting user requirements; defining User Stories, mock-ups, and acceptance criteria, shaping the customer experience and product specifications, turning ambiguous, conflicting, and incomplete inputs into understandable outputs
- Ensuring that deliverables are aligned with our product strategy driven primarily by the Product Manager
- Responsibility for day-to-day activities, creating and updating delivery/support tickets and following up on incidents, keeping relevant stakeholders updated
- Accountability and responsibility for the product quality, actively contributing to the testing lifecycle, ensuring a continuously great experience for the end-users
- Adopting a rigorous approach for continuously quality checking your assigned product/s to identify issues early, raising improvements to the Product Manager
- Keeping abreast with new developments on the relevant 3rd party platform/s to highlight any advantages and potential opportunities to the Product Manager
- Actively participating in the Project / Product Management communities, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practices
- Providing support when required for supplier selection according to business/market needs
- Occasional travel to our various offices may be required
What we are looking for:
- A positive attitude. You see the light at the end of the tunnel. In difficult situations people look up to you to keep the flag flying.
- Integrity and trust. You work with minimal supervision, collaborating with different teams and stakeholders at varying levels, including directors and possibly C-level, ensuring transparent communication.
- Strong Project Management skills. You are an organized individual who is driven to successfully coach and motivate people to deliver
- Product focus. You have an appetite for improving products and place the customer at the heart of all decisions.
- Agile. You have a true agile mind-set where all members of the cross functional team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced.
- Confidence. You are comfortable with facilitating user story mapping sessions and leading meetings about product requirements. You provide the right information to facilitate area-experts in taking decisions.
- Problem solving and tough conversations. We work in a high paced industry and having more requirements and expectations than capacity is the norm. You will play a key role in managing expectations and ensuring a sustainable pace in your team.
It will be Awesome if:
- You have written and spoken knowledge of the Spanish language.
- You have gaming industry and gaming platforms knowledge.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business of 75% millennial, 10% GeX, 60+ nationalities, equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing. More than 2000 strong professionals spread across 13 offices with up to 1000 of them based in our Malta HQ alone!
For this role you are based in our HQ – Malta Tech hub. Furthermore, we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.