- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
External Platforms – Product Manager US
As a Product Manager for the External Platforms Area you will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry. For this role, you will be working on our existing and new products that we will be rolling out across multiple brands on all channels.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. In this role you will be a part of a cross functional development implementation team where you will have the primary responsibility for defining, organising and prioritising requirements. You will work closely with stakeholders within the organisation, developers, testers and UX designers to continuously optimise the customer experience and next to the Product Delivery Manager to drive new initiatives. You will also be working with regulatory requirements as well as responsible gaming.
Together with your team you will take ownership of a number of customer journeys and/or capabilities where you will be one of the key people expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other internal and external development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful roll out. We operate in a fast paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Collecting user requirements
- Working with UX and UI designers (and other stakeholders as necessary) to define the customer experience and product specifications
- Defining user stories with acceptance criteria together with the development team and the Product Delivery manager
- Working with the team to refine, plan and prioritise user stories according to business value, always taking technical debt and the long term success of the product into account
- Collaborating with stakeholders and ensuring that they are kept up to date with the current progress and prioritization
- Helping the rest of the development team to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
- Occasional travelling be required to our various offices
- Analyse and compare the offers on the US market to make our product proposition ahead
What we are looking for:
- Be an expert of gaming products and solutions which lead the markets in the US region
- High focus on innovation driven by curiosity and proactive learning
- Collaboration and dialogue. You will be collaborating both with members of your development team, stakeholders outside the team as well as third party providers and partners
- Agile. Not just processes but a true agile mind-set where all members of the cross functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate user story mapping sessions and lead meetings about product requirements
- Prioritizing and taking decisions
- Collaborating with other product owners and development teams
- Problem solving and tough conversations. We work in a high paced industry and having more requirements and expectations than capacity is the norm. You will play a key role in managing expectations and ensuring a sustainable pace in your team.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.