- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Finance & Control
Finance and Procurement Administrator
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance and Procurement Administrator.
Are you a Team player, supportive and respectful? Are you ambitious and dedicated with a passion for what you do?
At Betsson Group, it’s all about people. We work together, as a team, to achieve common goals and collaborate to succeed. We enjoy going to work because we have great colleagues. We challenge and support each other. We make everyone feel welcome by being open, friendly and social and we celebrate diversity.
The role of the Finance & Procurement Administrator has the responsibility for maintaining an internal purchase order system up to date, whilst assisting in various tasks within the finance and procurement function of Betsson Group.
A flavour of what you'll do
- Setting up and maintaining various aspects within the internal purchase order system, in line with Betsson Group changes
- Vetting new suppliers and including them in the purchase order system where relevant
- Acting as a first point of contact for any queries and requests relating to the purchase order system
- Keeping up to date a manual for usage of the system by various teams
- Involvement in providing training to new users to the system
- Liaise with finance with reallocations of budgets
- Liaise with finance on the matching of invoices to purchase orders
- Assisting in liaising with auditors and other consultants
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Filling in and submitting NSO surveys
- Assisting various finance & procurement team members with administrative work
- Assisting in ad hoc tasks as required from time to time
What’s in it for you?
We can also guarantee there will never be a dull moment…you’ll be super busy, spinning multiple plates but that’s ok since that’s just how you like it! With this role, you will be able to understand how each market impacts the business and you get to speak the same language of Commercial Managing Directors. You will also be presenting data in a meaningful way to help steering the business forward.
You’re good at
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
- Good communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-organised and having good time management skills
- A fast learner with an exceptional attention to detail
- A proactive person who works on own initiative
- A committed and driven individual who takes pride in the work
- Excellent English communication skills
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.