- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Finance & Control
Finance Manager – Technical & Tax
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance Manager – Technical & Tax
The role of the Finance Manager – Technical & Tax, reporting to the Financial Controller, will have a central role within the Betsson Group finance team and will be responsible for the areas covering the co-ordination of the consolidation process, statutory audits, statutory financial statements, and local/international taxes.
The chosen candidate will be a point of reference for the Financial Controller and the rest of the team when it comes to financial reporting technical matters.
A Flavour Of What You'll Be Doing
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As co-owner of the trial balances, the Finance Manager is responsible for performing overall reviews of balance sheet positions, as well as P&L movements for the period – validating the completeness, accuracy, and validity of the financial information being presented to management
- Coordinating with auditors in the performance of the statutory audit or any other assignment
- Managing the process of financial statements preparation and submission for the local entities, and foreign ones where relevant
- Leading a dedicated team of tax specialists in the management of tax matters, including VAT, gaming, corporate, deferred and withholding taxes, as well as supporting the Global Tax team in transfer pricing and other related matters
- Ensuring that local and foreign tax requirements are being adhered to, and providing financial information for any other regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions
- Providing relevant support to the Legal & Compliance team in gaming licence compliance matters, and assisting in regulatory audits where relevant
- Assisting in the preparation of ad-hoc reporting and other tax compliance matters
You're Good At
- In possession of an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- In possession of the MIT Course on Taxation
- Minimum of five years’ experience in accounting & taxation
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- A fast learner with an exceptional attention to detail
- A proactive person who works on own initiative
- A committed and driven individual who takes pride in the work
- Excellent English communication skills and teamwork
- Experience in iGaming is considered an asset
What's In It For Me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.