- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Finance & Control
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance Manager.
The role of the Finance Manager, reporting to the Financial Controller, has the responsibility for completeness, accuracy, and validity of the financial information of the Betsson Group, as well as the responsibility for taking a central role in the planning and forecasting of financial developments.
A Flavour Of What You'll Be Doing
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As co-owner of the trial balances, the Finance Manager is responsible of performing overall reviews of balance sheet positions, as well as P&L movements for the period – validating the completeness, accuracy, and validity of the financial information being presented to management
- Capitalizing on ongoing involvement within the operations, acting as a knowledge broker to the rest of finance team and taking a central role in the preparation of rolling forecasts
- Generating Cash Flow reporting and forecasting
- Analysing working capital, and challenging this across the group
- Assisting and reviewing output of junior team members, and acting as a back up when required
- Involvement in day to day processes, so as to understand and suggest improvements were necessary, and report any material matters to the Financial Controller
- Leading the budget preparation and maintenance process for external costs and ensure this fits in with the overall Betsson Group budget
- Involvement in business cases and ensuring that additional approved costs are reflected in forecasted numbers
- Helping in consolidation matters and acting as the main point of contact of Betsson AB finance team
- Responsible for the accounting of capitalisation and depreciation, and preparing monthly workings for internal capitalisations
- Accounting for B2B and affiliation revenues within the group
- Coordinating Aaro and trial balance uploads for month end closing process
- Managing process for intercompany reconciliations
- Coordinating with auditors in the performance of the statutory audit or any other assignment
- Managing the process of financial statements preparataion and submission for the local entities, and foreign ones where relevant
- Assisting in the preparation of ad-hoc reporting and any other duties that may arise
You're Good At
- In possession of an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in accounting
- A fast learner with an exceptional attention to detail
- A proactive person who works on own initiative
- A committed and driven individual who takes pride in the work
- Excellent English communication skills and teamwork
- Experience in iGaming is considered an asset
What's In It For Me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.