- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Finance & Control
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our Finance Officer!
What's in it for you
The role of the Finance Officer has the responsibility for maintaining financial records and reporting systems, and assisting with ad-hoc reporting.
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
Maintain financial records including processing of invoices and payments, recording accruals and prepayments, and reconciling balances, whilst keeping in mind actual costs vs budget (through purchase order system or otherwise)
Assist in the annual budget process for operating expenditure, and maintain these through updates where relevant to ensure realistic forecasts are in place
Carry out revenue; jackpot and client funds reconciliations
Assist with the calculations of bonus deductions and licence fees of gaming providers
Update journals and uploading/posting in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Assist in any ongoing finance system developments and tools, as well as proactively identify opportunities for further developments.
Assist in testing of any system enhancements to ensure such are operating in an appropriate manner, and maintain process documentation for ease of reference for stakeholders where relevant
Assist in cost analysis as required from time to time
Liaise with auditors as part of the audit process, as well as assist in the preparation of financial statements- Assist in other Finance related tasks (if applicable)
You're good at
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook & Word
- Fluent in English
- In possession of an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent), or in the final stages of obtaining this
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in using Microsoft Navision is deemed to be an asset
- Experience in Finance processes and system enhancements is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Good understanding of accounting terminology
- Mentoring, training and development of the team members skills; a proactive team leader
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while managing competing priorities and ensuring completeness / accuracy of all deliverables
- Ability to work independently, identify and communicate solutions to challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through
- Analytical and teamwork mentality
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.