- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Finance & Control
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our Finance Officer.
Are you a Team player, supportive and respectful? Are you ambitious and dedicated with a passion for what you do?
At Betsson Group, it’s all about people. We work together, as a team, to achieve common goals and collaborate to succeed. We enjoy going to work because we have great colleagues. We challenge and support each other. We make everyone feel welcome by being open, friendly and social and we celebrate diversity.
The role of the Finance Officer has responsibility for maintaining financial record keeping and reporting systems and assisting with ad-hoc reporting.
A flavour of what you'll do
- Monitor Wallet balances and fund or retract whenever required
- Carry out payment service provider reconciliations; and variances analysis
- Use Account IQ (reconciliation tool) and our system’s control panel to troubleshoot and solve discrepancies arising from deposits and withdrawals and liaise with Payment Operations when required
- Carry out revenue; jackpot and client funds reconciliations
- Assist with the calculations of bonus deductions and licence fees of gaming providers
- Update journals and uploading/posting in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Assist in the automation and standardization of various procedures;
- Assist the team in various accounting and any other adhoc tasks
You’re good at
- Excellent Excel skills
- Professional level in English
- Minimum of two years in finance department
- In the process of obtaining ACCA will be considered as an asset
- Good understanding of accounting terminology
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.