- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Finance & Control
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance Supervisor
What's in it for you
The Finance Supervisor will have a central role within the financial reporting team, predominantly focusing on costs. As a consultant to the rest of the financial reporting team, the role is to oversee the work done by various individuals, giving particular attention to the upkeep and enhancements of finance tools, whilst assisting in the upgrades, design, implementation and delivery of such systems within Betsson’s growing Finance Department. This is an opportunity to combine strong finance and accounting knowledge with project management skills, that will help the team to improve its efficiency in day to day operations.
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Acting as a consultant to team members in various accounting matters, whilst identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Playing a central role during month-end finance closing procedures, whilst keeping an eye for potential improvements in such processes
- Assisting in any ongoing finance system developments and tools, as well as proactively identifying opportunities for further upgrades whilst engaging in the design, process documentation and implementation. In doing so, the project scope, objectives and timelines need to be defined, so as to track progress accordingly
- Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new processes and systems, always keeping in mind technical feasibility
- Assisting in the coordination with developers of new requirements and ongoing maintenance & technical support required between Finance and Accounting / other systems
- Coordinating and maintaining process documentation for ease of reference for stakeholders
- Assisting in other Finance related tasks from time to time as required
You're good at
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook & Word
- Fluent in English
- In possession of an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent), or in the final stages of obtaining this
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in using Microsoft Navision is deemed to be an asset
- Experience in Finance processes and system enhancements is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Good understanding of accounting terminology
- Mentoring, training and development of the team members skills; a proactive team leader
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while managing competing priorities and ensuring completeness / accuracy of all deliverables
- Ability to work independently, identify and communicate solutions to challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through
- Analytical and teamwork mentality
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.